Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Jason Mraz Rips Jonas Brothers' 'Horror of a Tune'

Jason Mraz / Jonas Brothers

Did the Jonas Brothers steal Jason Mraz's tune? Well, it sure sounds like it. Even Mraz admits the 'Camp Rock 2' tune 'Introducing Me' sounds a lot like his 'I'm Yours,' but the Bros can rest easy because he's not planning to sue. He just wants his iTunes money back! "I heard the song, and it was just a tremendous, tremendous horror of a tune. I noticed a few similarities in the melody, but it wasn't enough to pick up the phone and argue with somebody about it. If anything, I just wanted my $1.29 back that I spent on iTunes," Mraz told PopEater at the VH1 Save The Music Gala. Listen to both tunes and decide for yourself. Plus watch PopEater's exclusive interview with Jason Mraz.


Click Here For Latest and Hot News


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment